|Shipping Info |
Shipping & Handling Charges -
Our handling and insured delivery charges guarantee safe arrival of your order. Please allow 5 to 14 business days for transit time. An additional charge of $15.00 applies for shipments sent to AK and HI. Sorry, no shipments will be made to foreign countries. **If you want to specify a shipping date there will be an additional $15.00 charge.**
$60.00 and $500.00
Shipping Restrictions -
Some products are restricted in certain states and are listed in the product details box of individual items. If you try to check out with an item that is restricted for your state you will not be able to continue with the checkout process until you remove the item from your cart. Please check with your local Cooperative Extension Office or Dept. of Agriculture for specific restrictions in your area.
Sorry, we presently do not accept orders for shipment of live plant goods outside of the 48 continental United States. We will ship seed orders to AK and HI.
General Shipping Information -
- You may receive more than one shipment.
- Seeds and non-perishable products are usually sent within a few days of receiving your order.
Approximate Spring Shipping Times of Plant Material:
- Live plants, bulbs, shrubs and trees are shipped at the best time for planting in your area.
- Due to danger of freezing in transit, perishable plant material will not be shipped before March 1st with the exception of roses from Edmunds' Roses which ship from mid January to mid May at the proper planting time.
- Only limited spring nursery stock will be shipped after June 1.
Approximate Summer & Fall Shipping Times of Plant Material:
- Shipment of fall perennials and bulbs begins in August and continues through fall.
- Strawberry Plants: August - September
- Colchicum & Iris: mid-August through September
- Perennials & Ground Covers: August to mid-October
- Daylilies: late August to early October
- Peonies & Oriental Poppies: late September to late October
- Lilies & Dutch Flowering Bulbs: late September until freezing temperatures no longer allow.
- Foxtail Lilies: early October to mid-November
- Amaryllis, Paperwhites, Forcing Bulbs: early October until freezing temperatures no longer allow.